Doesn't look good for PS

Tanja Y
on 5/31/05 3:49 pm - Wahiawa, HI
At my last check-up at Madigan my surgeon told me in 6 months I'd be begging for a TT and that when I came back to get it done they'd do my tummy with muscle tightening, boobies and probably my arms. I was a little surprised, didn't realize they did arms at Madigan. But maybe he was just trying to make me want to have it done at Madigan since I'd already told him I was planning on having it all done at Trippler since we'll be in Hawaii by the time I'll want PS~and from what I've read at Trippler they do it all, if necessary. Arms, thighs, tt w/ muscle tightening, boobies and I heard thru the grapevine that if it's bad enough they even do necks there. That's probably not true, but it's nice to imagine! I hope you get your PS Hat, you deserve it! You've worked so freaking hard. ~Tanja
JustHat
on 6/1/05 1:24 pm - NM
You are one of the people that I most look forward to seeing the after photos of. You already looked so different when I saw you last. And, that was months ago. I am glad your going to a place where they will take really good care of you. And, your going to be in the right place to strut your hot stuff in a thong soon. Hat
Most Active