DROPPED A PANTS SIZE!!!

KuuipoCloud
on 5/22/05 7:25 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I'm so excited! This morning I was getting ready to go out and I couldn't find my size 28W jeans. I have a pair of 26Ws that I bought a LOOOONG time ago (probably 3 years ago) when I was 'almost into a smaller size' and blew the diet and never did fit into them. So, they're brand new. They were sitting on the side of my dresser and I thought, "Well, lets see how much more I have to lose before I can get into them." I put them on and with only minimal sucking in, they buttoned. My husband was looking at me and I said, "No....no way..." and again, with a little sucking in they ZIPPED!!! Other than being a bit snug around the mid-section (and that's only when I sit down) they fit me WELL!! My husband just grinned at me and I turned around and he said, "VERY nice... with that 'come hither' grin", LOL! WOW!!!!! I'm so happy, I had to share!!
Kaylynne
on 5/22/05 1:32 pm - ~, WA
OMG Michelle, that is SO cool!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!! I just love that feeling! I'm not yet banded, but am so looking forward to my first 'going down' experience!! Nice job! K
JustHat
on 5/22/05 1:52 pm - NM
I forgot to tell you today when I talked to you...CONGRATULATIONS!
Jerry W.
on 5/23/05 1:21 am - Mount Vernon, WA
it's a nice feeling when you first really start to see that your life has changed..keep up the good work Jerry
harv
on 5/23/05 7:01 am - Bothell, WA
Hey....congradulations.
pat9047
on 5/25/05 6:43 am - CO
WTG Michelle. It feels great doesn't it. I had mine done in October and am down to a size 12. I skipped size 14 all together (LOL). If you see my size 14 on your way down say hello for me!!! 247/157
Most Active