Less than 2 weeks to go.

nowahottie
on 5/20/05 7:16 am - Auburn, WA
Hello all, I have been off and on but have not posted for a while. I have been trying to take care of all the last minute stuff around here and also trying to get the rest packed to move. We still don't have a solid lead as to exactly where yet. Surgery is less than 2 weeks away and i have started working on getting in more protein and have cut out almost all the carbs. No, i don't miss them, ok well just one thing. When the DH makes home made fries. I know that this will pass. I have not been having the thoughts for the last supper that i have heard about on other posts. I have taken it one day at a time and handling things in small steps. My mother gets here on Wednesday and i am so excited that she will be here. I have started getting my bag together to make sure i don't forget anything that i might need. So i am ready i guess. I have thought about this and how badly i want this to happen and nothing is going to get in the way of that. Well thanks for listening. My DH will post while i am in the hospital for me and print things to bring to me in the hospital. Thanks for all the info i gleaned from everyone. Hugs, Berta
lilchickad
on 5/21/05 1:10 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Good luck with your surgery Berta...my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family! Laura 203/125/120ish
Most Active