Not Feeling Lucky Ramble

JustHat
on 5/15/05 2:24 pm - NM
I just need to ramble a little. I might have an answer this week about my TT. At first, I was feeling lucky. Now, not so much. If you looked at my profile, you can see why I don't expect to be approved. After talking to the surgeon, I really got my hopes up. And, I was curious enough to call the insurance company on Thur. to see if they had decided. They still didn't have any record on the computer and coudn't tell me anything. Then I realized that I don't really want to know. I mean, if the answer is yes, then I want to know right away. But, if the answer is no, then I don't want to know. It will kill the dream. It was the same thing when I applied for WLS. Although, I figured my chances of being approved for it was greater. I know this really isn't going anywhere. I just needed to talk it out with someone. Hat
Mcfatpants
on 5/16/05 2:06 am - bellevue, WA
Hope you are feeling a little better about things today. I am interested to see if you get approved, as I too am Triwest. Even though you have moved, is it still covered under Triwest? Who are you going through for your TT and what did you have to do to submit for coverage? I hope that you DO get approved as it would make your journey just about complete. I think it is great that we can get on here and just rant/vent/ talk it out, etc, as it helps us to feel better about things we are going through. I hope your dream for this comes true and when it does, you can share the excitement with all of us!
Hippie Chick D.
on 5/16/05 1:32 pm - Elk, WA
I read most of your profile and you have done so wonderful. I sure hope you get approved. I have just assumed that no insurance covers it unless there is lots of problems. That would be great for you and it would give hope to others struggling too. Hope too that you feel alright with either answer. Love and Light, Debbie
Most Active