Re-birthday!

Hippie Chick D.
on 5/16/05 4:13 am - Elk, WA
Hooray for you. What a wonderful acheivement. I to you. I am still Pre-op but will be in June. You are an inspiration to all of us out here weighting for our day. I hope I can lose 100 pounds by next year. My goal is 150. and am at 275 now. started at 285. need to lose 5 more b4 surgery. I'm sure I can do that. YOU are such a LOSER!!! Tehe! Debbie
Juliaaaa
on 5/16/05 7:28 am - puyallup, WA
Hi, I'm so happy you have a "date" !! You will have to keep us informed on your progress. What day in June are you scheduled for?? Enquiring minds want to know Julia
Hippie Chick D.
on 5/16/05 1:22 pm - Elk, WA
Julia, I don't have a date. I am still in limbo. Actually the scheduler at the surgeon's office is supposed to call me this week. There were some complications I won't bother discussing. Anyhoo, If I don't hear from them soon I will call again. Thanks for asking. Love and Light, Debbie
Gerriann A.
on 5/17/05 3:28 pm - Spokane, WA
Thanks Debbie! I know that you will reach your goal as well. I feel like I was given a chance at a normal life with this surgery and a total supporter of those who feel that this may give them back their lives! Congrats on having a date and looking forward to calling you a BIG Loser when you get here too! -Gerriann
Juliaaaa
on 5/16/05 7:18 am - puyallup, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You GO girl!! Julia
Gerriann A.
on 5/17/05 3:29 pm - Spokane, WA
Thank you! -Gerriann
Kim2bthin
on 5/16/05 10:23 am - Richland, WA
HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY GERRIANN Congratulations on your loss! You look fantastic!! Kimberly
Gerriann A.
on 5/17/05 3:30 pm - Spokane, WA
Thank you! -Gerriann
Meka F.
on 5/16/05 10:24 am - Bellevue, WA
Congrats to you!! I hope I can duplicate your success! Meka
Gerriann A.
on 5/17/05 3:31 pm - Spokane, WA
Thank you! I know that you will reach your goal too! -Gerriann
Most Active