A new fit

JustHat
on 5/14/05 7:30 am - NM
I knew I would need new clothes. But, needing a new chair was a surprise. I have found that my computer chair is too big. I mean it isn't uncomfortable. But, since we need to buy a new chair, I am going to get a much smaller one so it fits me and the space better. Very cool. Hat
iluvgothmog
on 5/14/05 11:35 am - Mount Vernon, WA
Congratulations!!!! It is amazing the little things you notice that never mattered before. You should try and find one with good lumbar support. :0)
JustHat
on 5/15/05 2:08 pm - NM
I found one that I really like. It's like finding a pefect pair of jeans when you find the right chair. I tried on many, but this one is perfect. Another great thing happened today. I ran down the isle at Sam's. Yes, I know I shouldn't run in stores. But, it felt so good like I was flying. A little over a week ago, I was running around chasing the boys. DH was watching and said it looked like I was tight and afraid when I ran. Today I stretched out my legs and just went. I realize the difference is that when I was chasing the boys, I was still running like the fat person I was. Hat
Hippie Chick D.
on 5/16/05 4:24 am - Elk, WA
I would be afraid to run down the aisles cause they would probably think I was shop lifting and running for my life. But then maybe if I wasn't still fat I wouldn't be noticed or knock anyone down as I ran by. i have Neuropathy in my feet whichWLS won't cure so I imagine my running days are over, but I will try when i get rid of this extra 125 lbs. God Willing. I am sitting in my son's computer chair because fat ol' me broke down my own. Actually the chair is probably the one hiding LOL i hope I don't break his b4 next year. congrats. on your new chair and new you. Debbie Weighting for june date
Juliaaaa
on 5/16/05 7:09 am - puyallup, WA
You know?? It's the little things like fitting into a small chair ..*comfortably* that makes your spirits soar!!! I am really happy for you and all the great progress you have made. I also understand that you don't want to hear any bad news w/re: TT. We are all pulling for you.. and keeping you in our prayers. Julia
Most Active