4 months out today

conilp
on 5/11/05 2:32 am - tacoma, WA
I am 4 months out today and do not regret for even a moment having surgery. I am down 82lbs and am finally able to move around without being in pain. So far this has been an incredible journey. Don't get me wrong, I have had to work for every pound I have lost. I go to the gym 6 days a week and walk the other day, I measure and record everything I put in my mouth and I have wonderful support from family, friends and co-workers. The support from the everyone here has also been great. Coni P. -82
Dennis H.
on 5/11/05 11:23 pm - Tri Cities, WA
Who was surgeon that did your surgery?
conilp
on 5/12/05 2:58 am - tacoma, WA
Dr. Strain at the Wish clinic in Renton did my surgery. Coni
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/05 2:58 am - Kennewick, WA
That is awesome, congratulations!! I have my post-op appointment on 6/29 at the Wish Center and if all goes well, my surgery will be scheduled two weeks later. Dr. Strain will also be my surgeon! I CANT WAIT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!
conilp
on 5/13/05 6:59 am - tacoma, WA
I hope it goes well for you. I thought everyone up there was really nice. THe only thing that was hard for me was all the time I had to just sit and wait between the different people coming to talk to me. good luck on your journey. Coni P.
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/05 7:08 am - Kennewick, WA
Thanks, by reading all this info I guess Ill need all the luck with the insurance company, surgery and life thereafter ... Yeah the waiting was pretty long, my butt hurt when I left from all the sitting!! Then I got stuck in traffic for an hour on my way back to Bellevue!!
Most Active