Needing A Fill Doctor

Cathy P.
on 5/2/05 12:51 pm - Centralia, WA
Hi there - I'm new to this board and am so happy to be here, so excited about the recent changes in my life. I had lapband surgery in early April, but because I had my surgery in Mexico I don't have a local doctor or clinic to go to for my fills. I've lost around 15 pounds, but have pretty much evened out at that as I've not had a fill yet. I live in Western Washington and am hoping someone can help me with a name of a doctor, hospital, or clinic - anyone - that I can go to for a fill. Thank you and I really hope to get to know all of you and am anxious to hear about your success stories and how this surgery has made positive changes in your lives! Thank you.
M F.
on 5/2/05 1:28 pm - Renton, WA
I would recommend Dr. Myur Srikanth in Tacoma, WA... Centralia to Tacoma may be an hours drive but I think it's well worth it. Mike
Cathy P.
on 5/2/05 1:32 pm - Centralia, WA
Thanks for the quick reply, Mike and for the information. The drive to Tacoma is not a problem and I did call Dr. Fox's office today and left a message; I believe Dr. Srikanth is in the same office as Dr. Fox? I have a few other questions, if you wouldn't mind answering them? Thank you. Cathy
Most Active