1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY -340 LBS

MR.G
on 4/28/05 11:01 am - Greenwood, SC
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY -340 LBS Today is my 1 year anniversary and I have lost 340. I will not have my one year check up until May 6 with my surgeon but as of today I have lost 340. It has been a wonderful year and I thank God everyday for this surgery and my surgeon Dr. Eric Bour. Please check out my profile. I have added my story and I have new pictures. I would like to thank my wonderful wife who has been such a great support person and for helping me with my profile. I would also like to thank the volunteers at Obesity Help for all of their work. A thank you to Linda/Pinalope}i( for helping teach me how to download my own pictures. Last but not least, all of you for all the great post everyday!!!! All of you are a wonderful inspiration. I am going to post this message all through the weekend because I want everyone to know. I am so happy and blessed I want to tell the world. Please feel free to send my profile page to anyone you would like to. MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!! Terry Gilchrist Greenwood SC RNY/LAP 4/28/04 548/208 -340
Kelly O.
on 4/28/05 11:44 am - Cheney, WA
Congratulations!!! You have experienced quite a change over the last year!! You look great!! I wish you continued success!! Kelly
ncarter11
on 4/29/05 12:37 am - Edmonds, WA
WOW!!!! I say it again, WOW! WOW!!!! WOW!!!! -340 LBS!!!!! Congrats on an extraordinary WL!! I am thrilled for you! I bet you feel like you have a whole new life! Shoot, my mere 100+ lbs :wink: has completely changed my world and how I live in it! God is good! Blessings and celebration! Nan Open RNY 9/16/04 276/156/138 -120
Mari J
on 5/1/05 1:32 pm - Kent, WA
Terry, congratulations! It is incredible what you have done!! Mari
V. T.
on 5/2/05 6:35 am - Kent, WA
Hello Terry, WOW! Congratulations on such an accomplishment! I am grateful that you have shared your life with us. May God continue to bestow His grace and mercy upon you and your wife. Peace be with you, Totalsurrender
JustHat
on 5/6/05 1:27 pm - NM
Amazing! I have to keep going back to look at your pictures because it is so unbelievable. You just aren't the man you used to be. I called the whole family over to see your pictures. They were impressed as well. Is there plastic surgery in your future? Good for you. Hat
Most Active