Moving to WA Post Op - Need follow up doc & support group

LAURA G.
on 4/27/05 5:15 am - NY
Hi All, I'm having my surgery in NY but a job offer will be taking me to the Redmond area 3-4 weeks after surgery. I will need to find a doc for post op check ups and I would also like to find a support group. Can anyone recommend a dr and support group? I'm not sure what insurance I'll have yet but I'd like to at least get a couple of doc names before I move. Thanks All! Laura [email protected]
auntlorlee
on 4/27/05 7:20 am - Bellingham, WA
My surgeon will be Dr. Bock in Redmond. He works for Group Health Cooperative. They also sponsor a support group. It's worth a try to give them a call. You can find him under "Find a Surgeon" at the top of this page. I hope this helps! Welcome to Washington (soon)!!! Lori
karen C.
on 4/27/05 11:46 pm - Kennewick, WA
My surgeon for LAP RNY on 2/16/05 was Dr. David Lauter of Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, WA. This is close to Redmond. He and his office staff are excellent. I always feel like he has time for me. Best wishes, Karen
Lori H.
on 4/28/05 1:43 pm - Lynnwood, WA
Hi Laura, I also have Dr. Lauter in Kirkland as my surgeon. Just like Karen said, he is great. The support group meets every second Tuesday at the hospital. I have only been to a few of the support group meetings, but they have been informative and friendly. Good luck with your upcoming surgery and your big cross country move! Take care, Lori
Most Active