Dr. Gavin Dry?

jnmlbc99
on 4/21/05 9:58 am - belfair, wa
From everything I read on his page here and on his own I feel as thought I should be in good hands. Rachel I tried getting into Dr. Jana Cole and well she is booking post bypass patients into JULY OF 06. I have my consult with Dr. Dry on July 5th of 05. They said if all goes well plastics would happen around Oct. I said perfect cause thats when hubbies reup bonus comes, if tricare gets sticky. Do any of you have any advice on this Dr or tummy tuck boobs all together. Thanks Maria
Rachael E.
on 4/24/05 1:22 pm
Gosh darn it I know...I was just going to tell everyone...I got approved for Jana Cole and now they are having trouble with getting me in. We move to Hawaii in November and I am getting stressed out, I would like to have this all taken care of before we move. Any pointers???????????? Rachael
jnmlbc99
on 4/24/05 2:13 pm - belfair, wa
I got approved for her too, and was all excited. Then they said 06. I know Dr. Dry can get you in before Nov from what they told me. And alls I had to do was call tricare and ask them to switch the name on the auth. Probably the easiest thing I have ever done wiht them. Our noses are still plugged and running, but my week is pretty open. I promise this week come heck or high water. Let me know!
Rachael E.
on 4/24/05 3:26 pm
so where is this Gavin Dry located? Does he slaughter you or does he do a pretty good job? Have they sent you any info? I am free this week except for the times I am taking Lucas to school....and in the AM I usually like to work out from 9-11am. You just name the place. Hope you all are feeling better soon!
JustHat
on 4/25/05 1:35 pm - NM
Sorry. No help at all. But, I am curious, how much extra skin do you have? Have you been battling rashs and all that comes with the extra skin? Hat
jnmlbc99
on 4/26/05 12:25 am - belfair, wa
I have a bunch. I went from 286 to 156 so far. My boobs when I was prego were F's normal a DD and now a B. So they are miserable. I keep them very dry underneath and well the weather has been helping with them too. But my belly is gross. I can count on at least to yeast infection in my belly button area a month no matter how much I keep it drive. Under my fold is ok right now only 2 times have I required stuff but I stay on it pretty well. Its coming off if I have to pay or tricare pays its coming off. You can find my pictures at (www)yahoo.photos.com/jnmlbc99 and then click on the WLS folder
Rachael E.
on 4/26/05 9:06 am
the link didn't work for me...make it work ;) I get rashes under me tummy and my boobs were exactly the same way. I am now a b-c cup and it's not boobs- just skin. I figure I will have to pay for my implants but the reduction/lift will most likely be covered...the tummy tuck is a given.....my doc made that clear. See you tomorrow Maria.
jnmlbc99
on 4/27/05 12:12 am - belfair, wa
I see why try this pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jnmlbc99/album?.dir=974f&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jnmlbc99/my_photos then the wls folder
Most Active