LOOKING FOR LOCAL PRIMARY CARE DOC

LISA L.
on 4/20/05 8:51 am - SPOKANE, WA
I am looking for a primary care doc in Spokane that works with my insurance first of all, and that will be supportive with all proceedures needed to get the process started. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN. Please write if you can be of any help
skudoozie
on 4/22/05 12:16 pm - Elk, WA
Lisa, I see Greg Rehmann in Spokane and he has been very supportive of me and my decision to have the surgery. Dr. Rehmann is kind and not judgemental. He has always shown me the utmost respect. His office is on East Queen. Suzie Toews
LISA L.
on 4/26/05 6:10 am - SPOKANE, WA
HI SUZIE, THANKS SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING, AND I HAVE HEARD OF DR. REHMANN, NOW JUST TO SEE IF HE IS ON MY INSURANCE PLAN. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS RESPONDED. I TOOK SOME TIME TO READ WHAT YOU HAD POSTED ON YOUR SITE, AND AM WONDERING IF YOU DID GET TO HAVE YOUR SURGERY YET OR NOT. I AM JUST STARTING MY PROCESS, BUT LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE KNOWING THERE IS HELP AND SUPPORT AWAITING MY TASK. THANKS AGAIN, LISA
Becky M.
on 4/30/05 3:00 am - Moscow, ID
Hi! I am in Northern Idaho and I had no problem getting Blue Cross, Blue shield of Minn to cover my surgery Just my 2 cents Becky
Most Active