Fortified Fudgesicle

JustHat
on 4/18/05 3:36 pm - NM
1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk 1 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese 1 package (4 serving size) FF, SF chocolate instant pudding mix 1 Pour FF evaporated milk into blender. Add cottage cheese and blend at medium speed unti smooth, about 45 seconds. 2. Add the pudding mix and blend on high until thick and creamy. 3. Spoon into 6 popsicle molds or paper cups. Insert wooden sticks and freeze for 3 hours. 6 servings
dianaism
on 4/20/05 5:20 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to try it just as soon as things settle down around here. Also, thanks for the offer with the pics. I'll take you up on that maybe after I lose more weight, maybe when and if I hit the century mark which is still 21 pounds away. Love Diana
Lena Kay
on 4/23/05 7:11 am - WA
Off topic - Hi Hat. It looks like you're in New Mexico, but I saw a van the other day with the licence plate "JstaHat", or something along that line, here in Washington. Was that yours? I've seen your OH posts so often that I felt like honking and waving!
JustHat
on 4/23/05 11:58 am - NM
That wasn't me. I am in NM. But, that is pretty cool. You should have honked and waved just because the person had such good taste in names. Hat
Most Active