So excited today..

nowahottie
on 4/18/05 1:19 pm - Auburn, WA
Got the call today and I will have help when i have surgery in June. My mother got her plane tickets and will be coming. I am so relieved. That took a load off of my mind. My neighbor and best friend had her house packed up today. They are moving to Hawaii in June. I was depressed then found out mom was coming so now all is a little better. Hugs and Smiles Berta
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:48 pm - NM
That is great that you have the emotional and now physical support from your mom. Too bad about your neighbor though. You would think that with people coming and going all the time it woulg get easier. But, it nevr does. I never thought I would miss WA. But, I do. There were some really special people there. Hat
Melinda J.
on 4/18/05 3:00 pm - Seattle, WA
Hello Berta, That is really great! I am really happy. I am glad that your Mom is also coming out and I will be happy to stop in and see you as well and support you in anyway possible. Sorry about your neighbor, it is so hard to find good friends, and when they move it is so painful. I am sure you will miss them. I am sorry. Melinda
Most Active