Hi

Chanise D.
on 4/18/05 8:19 am - Lakewood, WA
Hi everyone.. It has been a while...School started again and I should be studying for my test but I am here.. I am hanging in there....I have only lost about 40lbs so far...I am having a hard time w/ the protien.... I ordered a lot of this one ISO PURE zero carb fruit drink and it is so nasty to me...If any one want to take it off my hands let me know..... I am going to work hard to lose more weight but I do need protien ideas... I am going to catch up on some of the post this weekend BUT Congrats to everyone with a date..... Good Job to all who are losing...AND Good luck to any one starting out...... TAKE CARE Chanise 295/255/
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:55 pm - NM
Chanise, you know I want to smack someone when they say "only lost about 40lbs so far." That is an amazing amount of weight to lose. I wish we could have another B&N get together so I could see. I bet you look amazing too. Give youself a pat on the back for me. Hat
Chanise D.
on 4/19/05 1:51 am - Lakewood, WA
Thanks Hat... I had just left Doc Web's earlier and he told me I was off....He wanted me down at least 35lbs in 2 months.....So as soon as I got home I went to the gym.....I feel like I need to do more... I was expecting my clothes to be falling off by now and I don't see it...My husband do...But I don't...
JustHat
on 4/19/05 7:19 am - NM
I expected to move through the sizes fast too. I don't know how you were your clothing. But, I was wearing those stretch jeans. So, even though I was squeezing into size 18, but needed a size 22. So, if I had actually been wearing the right size, I would have been needing smaller clothes sooner. It took me, what seemed like, a long time before I got to move down to size 16 and feel that I was earning a reward. Also, it just takes more weight loss to move through the larger sizes. 15 pounds on a 125 pound woman simply makes more difference than on a 200 pound woman. Have you done your measurements? Pictures? Your doing great. And, very soon your going to be complaining that nothing in your closet fits. Hat
Most Active