Protein Shakes. Which?

nowahottie
on 4/18/05 5:55 am - Auburn, WA
I have become a bit confused of late. I have posted this question on another site but would like to get as much feed back as possible. Is Soy Protein shakes better than Whey Protein shakes? I don't like Soy milk so I am a little leary of getting one made with Soy Protein. Does it really matter which one I choose? Smiles and Hugs Berta
Jerry W.
on 4/18/05 8:57 am - Mount Vernon, WA
I would say go with the one that you like best... I start my day of with a protein shake made from whey.. good luck Jerry
Melinda J.
on 4/18/05 3:04 pm - Seattle, WA
Berta, I hate the Soy, but some love it. Some people really like the Whey. I think both are equally good, and both are suggested equally, so it is your preference. I really don't even care for Whey, but... I did find some powder at Trader Joes called "Milk & Egg Protein Powder" and it has double the protein of Soy or Whey and has really no taste, but the slightest hint of vanilla. I have struggled to get in my protein - and was promptly scolded by the nutrionist today. I think personally don't buy to much of anything until you really like it. My ideas at least. Melinda
Most Active