Pictures

JustHat
on 4/16/05 7:20 pm - NM
I finally got around to taking some pictures. You can find them on my profile. I took an after photo and put it over my before photo. The angle is a little off. But, it is close. Hat
awidick
on 4/17/05 12:39 am - Spanaway, WA
Hey Hat, What are you doing up so late! Man, I feel like an old woman, I have to be in bed by 11:00 p.m. or I will wake up with a splitting headache. Your picture looks awesome. Are you doing any working out? I need to start. I think it will really help. But there is always so much going on. Now we are going to start replacing the siding on our house. Talk to you soon Arlene
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:35 pm - NM
It was a PMS day for me. I fell asleep at 6pm. So, I was up in the middle of the night. Figured I might as well do something productive since you guys were all in bed. I still need to start working out. The good gym here is $50 a month. DH still isn't working. And, my job won't hardly pay the rent. So, until we get things under control, it isn't going to happen. I really miss the free gym on base now. They have a Curves. But, I don't want to do that. I want something with more freedom to focus on what I want. What I want to do is start the Body For Life workouts again. I think they are great. Hat
dianaism
on 4/17/05 5:34 am - Tacoma, WA
That's really cool how you did that with your two photos. You have an amazing bod woman. What I'm really impressed with is your arms. They look great! I'm afraid I'm going to have major bat wings and need PS. Take care. Love Diana
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:31 pm - NM
I did it with a program I have. If you want me to do one for you, just email the two pictures you want to over lap. Something cool that someone on my month forum did was lay out her favorite shirt from before surgery. Then she put a new shirt that she wears now on top of it. It was amazing to see the difference. When I get around to digging through my closet, I might do the same thing. Hat
chloe
on 4/18/05 5:42 am - Spokane, WA
wow! You have fabulously toned arms!! Amazing.
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:43 pm - NM
Hey, thanks. I just read your profile. It had me busting up. I hope you get to redecorate soon. Hat
Chanise D.
on 4/18/05 8:21 am - Lakewood, WA
Oh My Gosh... OK...Share the secret...I don't think I am going to that toned and kittey like in 8 months..... I know you had a hard time keeping food down but your muscle tone is ...wow... HELP me out....
JustHat
on 4/18/05 2:28 pm - NM
Thanks and sorry. I still haven't done anything special. I have to give credit where credit is due. My parents passed on some great genes to me. Other than lifting 50 pound kids, I don't do any lifting. I should, but...you know. Tonight the boys and I got into a competition. I did 15 push ups. Now, this doesn't sound like much to most people. But, for me it is an amazing thing. I have always sucked at push ups and pull ups. We, also, were giong to do some sit ups. But, it wasn't happening with my tail bone. It was like going over a speed bump. DH got me a pillow and it helped. I need to get with it and do some tummy exercises though. How is everyone else dealing with the boney tailbone and sit ups? Thanks again, Hat
Most Active