Curvaceous Booty or NOT

dianaism
on 4/15/05 5:34 am - Tacoma, WA
If you're like me, you have NO BOOTY! I just learned from the main board that JC Penney sells padded seat briefs. Here's the link directly to the briefs and they go up to 3X. 4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=597&CatID=16067&CatTyp=FEA&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=0b66333&ProdSeq=2&Cat=shaping+briefs&Dep=Women%27s&PCat=shapewear&PCatID=15800&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=19&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0 I'm considering it but not sure if I need one at this time. Maybe when I get really skinny and want to wear tight jeans or something. The good thing about gaining weight is that at least I have a butt crease now. I didn't even used to have that. Just thought I'd share ... the padded briefs not the butt crease ... but now you know that too. Thanks for the ENERGY replies. I'm at work on lunch break and have to go so I'll get back when I get home or if my boss leaves. I'm also going to go walking now IN THE RAIN with an umbrella. What a trooper I am. Love Diana
dianaism
on 4/17/05 5:44 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey Diana, thanks for the info! (Don't like seeing zeros)
Chanise D.
on 4/18/05 8:11 am - Lakewood, WA
I wish I can donate some of mine to you... I H-A-T-E my but. It is and has always been to BIG...I wish I could understand why you are considering buying a booty......even if it's a brief...Don't look like a video girl like me.....I am considering getting mine reduced as soon as I hit my target...
JustHat
on 4/18/05 3:18 pm - NM
I'll take some. My DH likes a nice round booty. And, over the years, I grew to like mine too. Then it fell off. Your just might do the same. You never know. But, to answer the original question, I wouldn't buy a fake booty. It would just seem weird to me. If someone is back there giving me a pinch, I want to be able to feel it so I can give him a proper smack. Hat
Most Active