Back on track for April 18.

Barbara S.
on 4/15/05 12:45 am
Well, I'm rescheduled for April 18 (my original date, which I cancelled due to finances) thanks to Dr. Kuri and his wonderful staff - particularly Joanne Narayan. They're letting me have surgery first and pay later (out of escrow when my home sells) Thanks also to all the well-wishers who have e-mailed me. See you on the lighter side Barb
karen C.
on 4/15/05 10:15 am - Kennewick, WA
Barb, Congratulations. Sounds like you found a surgeon and staff with a hearts of gold. Best wishes to you. Wow, that's Monday!!!! I ended up being self pay and it's still the best decision ever. I'm 8 wks post op and down 60 lbs. Karen
cmva531
on 5/12/05 5:52 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I was woundering if this Dr does revisions and If he considers people who make enough to be on a large payment plan but can't afford to pay all at once. I need a revision because my surgeon used defective staples and now I am so sick but my insurance won't pay and this is what I have been praying for because I did everything right. We also selling our home and or willing to take out second mortgage but I need this done or I will be extremly sick. What are your thoughts before I make a fool out of myself and call and ask?
Barbara S.
on 5/12/05 6:36 am
Hi Christina, I am sorry to hear that you're having such an awful time. I think that Dr.Kuri only does lap band surgery, but if you are interested in this, I'm pretty sure he would put you on a payment plan. If you call his office, they are very helpful. You would probably want to speak with Joanne Narayan. Believe me, there are no "stupid" questions and no-one is going to think that you are foolish for trying to find a solution to the nightmare you are going through. Best of luck, Barbara Sanders
cmva531
on 5/12/05 6:17 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I looked this Dr up and he only does lap but this would be better than nothing at all. So how did you approch the issue with not begin able to pay upfront?
cmva531
on 5/12/05 6:51 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Like I said nothing would be better than nothing for sure. Not to trouble you again but you wouldn't have his # would you. Gosh I would feel so nervous calling him or his office because I have been shot down everwhere else. Let me know.
Most Active