dianaism
on 4/14/05 1:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Ditto. I miss seeing her pretty face! Love Diana
JustHat
on 4/14/05 6:22 am - NM
Me too.
dianaism
on 4/14/05 7:16 am - Tacoma, WA
I've decided to socialize again. Been wrapped up in HTML codes. It drives me crazy some times and I can spend two hours easily and seems like only 30 minutes. My family suffers but I really get into it, and they've been pretty good about it. Nancy helped me with some white space I couldn't figure out then I remembered you had a similar problem but looks like you figured it out cuz didn't see it now. That photo of you at the bottom is HOT!!!! What a bod you got girl! Keep up the good work. Only 11 more pounds, WOW! Love Diana
JustHat
on 4/14/05 2:59 pm - NM
Nancy has helped me out too. I know a little, but I have a program I use for my webpages. I have been trying to learn some more. I messed with my profile the other night and dorked it up. It was bedtime, so I just left it. I didn't think anyone ever looked at it any more. Today I finally fixed it. I never could figure out why I had that huge blank space. But, everytime I added a week's weigh in, it got bigger. I finally decided to use photobucket.com and show my weigh ins as a picture. I like it a whole lot better even though it is a little more work. I really think my weight lose is finished. I was down to 137 for a day. Then I popped back up to around 141. I vary from day to day by 2 pounds up and down from that mark. I really need to get with it and take some more pictures. I just can't seem to get motivated to actually take some pictures. I want to take some tasteful nude pictures because I want to be able to see myself. It seems I get a much better idea of what I look like when I look at pictures rather than in the mirror. I wish I had a million dollars so I could just fix whatever I want to fix. As it is, DH still doesn't have a job. I have had to take a sad little part time job with low pay. I will barely make enough to pay our rent. Never mind the other bills or food. I shouldn't even be dreaming about plastic surgery. I knew I should have married for money instead of love. Hat
Most Active