The wifey goes in tomorrow

GTaylor842
on 4/12/05 2:01 am - Port Orchard, WA
Hello everyone, I've been an occasional contributor to this board and asked a lot of questions. But the time is finally here for my wife to have her surgery. Tomorrow morning she will have a laproscopic RNY with Dr. Alperovich from the WISH Center. I am waiting until July to have mine to give her time to recover and let my niece get out of school so we have a live-in babysitter for the 3 kids. I wanted to thank you all and mention that we appreciate all the answers and advice. Also, if you have a moment wish Jenny luck, I know she's very nervous but excited too. Thanks again, Greg (and Jenny too) Taylor
auntlorlee
on 4/12/05 3:24 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Greg, I wish Jenny lots of luck with her surgery tomorrow. And luck to you taking care of everything while she is recouperating! You seem like a very caring hubby! Hugs to you!!! Keep us updated on her. Lori
Cele W.
on 4/12/05 8:44 am - Eastsound, WA
Best wishes to Jenny for her surgery tomorrow. This is such a wonderful thing that you are doing for each other and your 3 kids. I hope that everything goes smoothly. I had Dr. Alperovich do my lap RNY just last week, on Tuesday. I can just barely remember being rolled down to the operating room, then someone calling my name in the recovery room. Everything went beautifully and I have been home since Sunday (stayed a couple of extra days in a motel since we live on Orcas Island). I can't believe how little pain I have - today I have not taken any pain medication. I am extremely pleased with Dr Alperovich, the WISH Center, and Valley Medical. The nurses and aides were great, the bariatic unit was comfortable and my husband stayed with me in my room. I will definitely keep Jenny in my thoughts tomorrow. Cele
Most Active