Lap banding

Dennis H.
on 4/7/05 1:14 am - Tri Cities, WA
Is there anyone on this site that has had the lap band done here in Washington?
wolfyclass
on 4/7/05 1:38 am - Everett, WA
im scheduled for next week
Dennis H.
on 4/7/05 7:45 am - Tri Cities, WA
Who is doing it for you? I am probably going to go with Surgical weight loss center in Tacoma. Why did you go with the Lap band over the others? I am trying to finish up with all of my paperwork and test to get mine done, soon hopefully Dennis
wolfyclass
on 4/7/05 3:44 pm - Everett, WA
Im going thru dr oh over in federal way at st frances...he participated in the fda trials of the banding...and his office accepts most insurances. I was going to northwest weight loss but they gave me the run around wanting me to pay up front then submit to insurance. Since I started going thru him its been smooth sailing to get everything approved.
wolfyclass
on 4/7/05 3:50 pm - Everett, WA
I chose the lap band mostly because im only have a bmi of 40, the less time spent in the hospital and off of work and it can be reversable plus Ive been to support groups with rny people, they have soooo many more problems than banders.
Beckye R.
on 4/15/05 6:09 am - Everett, WA
Dennis, I had lap band surgery last September, through the NW Weight Loss Surgery Center in Kirkland. Dr. Montgomery was my surgeon. I highly recommend their practice! Check out www.nwwls.com --Beckye
Most Active