Sweet smells

Tanja Y
on 4/5/05 4:21 am - Wahiawa, HI
Yesterday my 3 year old wanted a jello cup. No biggie right? Well I opened it and OMG it smelled so sweet I practically gagged! I've had reactions to scents before, but nothing like that......well nothing like that for a sweet smelling thing. I could barely sit in the same room with her while she ate it! I just couldn't beleive that the smell of jello turned my tummy! Anybody else have this type of reaction? I mean I could totally understand it if it was a stinky smell......but jello? ~Tanja 448/287/148
dianaism
on 4/6/05 4:42 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Tanja, I haven't "talked" to you in a while. How's exercising going? I haven't been too good but I'm hoping to get in a long walk today. I haven't really had a reaction to smells like you're describing. I know I get hunger panges a lot more than I used to and it's getting harder to stick with the program. I wanted to ask you if you could help me find a soldier I can send a care package to. I have one ready to go but apparently I need an indivual's name on the address for it to get to Iraq. It would be nice to send one to somebody from Ft. Lewis. This morning on my way to work I got to ride along with a military convoy heading north on I-5. It was really cool because I got to wave at them and many other people were waving too--our way of saying we support you. If you don't know anyone, then maybe I'll make a separate post as it seems there's quite of few people here who are with the military. Thanks and keep up the great work. You've lost 161 pounds! WOW! Love Diana
Most Active