New to this site

Vicki H.
on 4/4/05 4:27 am - Arlington, WA
Well i thought i was in the Washington site and i wasn't so anyway here i am . You probably can tell me and computors don't seem to work well together. It took me this long to find this site. Hmmm ? Oh well > I had my surgery August 31 with Dr. Hunter.Love him ! He is great ! Yes he told me of this site way before my surgey but do you think i could find it No . But finally. Anyway i started out leaving the hospital at 327lbs. I am now 204lbs Yippie Yeah . But i cann't wait till i am past the 200 mark hoping to make it to 150lbs at least.I get worried because sometimes i stay at one number so long and i worry am i going to quite loosing eeeekkk ! Well i will keep working at it. Glad i found a local site hope to here from you .Vicki
nowahottie
on 4/5/05 5:06 am - Auburn, WA
Vicki, Glad that you found the site. I am also in Arlington. I am waiting on surgery. It will be the 1st of June at UW Medical Center. Welcome to the board. Berta
Vicki H.
on 4/8/05 2:47 am - Arlington, WA
So what day is your surgery ? So we may be neighbors huh? Well it is a nervous time for you but you will be so happy when it is done and over.You know my biggest worry before surgery was oh no i won't beable to eat this or that ever again, but it is so worth it and alot of the stuff that i cann't eat like sausage or bacon well the smell makes me want to gag when my hubby cooks it. So i don't really miss it at all.I can have a peice of pizza i just make sure there is no sausage on it.But i love being able to move easier. But part of that is also due to a knee replacement i had Dec. 7th 2004. But i know it wouldn't of made to much of a difference without the weight loss. I can actually walk on the beach now i havn't been able to for a long time So i am feeling good.
KuuipoCloud
on 4/8/05 6:53 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Welcome, Vicki!! And congrats on such a great loss - I'm sure you'll be under 200 before you know it!! Michelle Proximal RNY, 5/3/2005
Most Active