Plateau

kathiatkins
on 4/1/05 10:34 am - Seattle, WA
I am 3 and a half months post op, and feel like I have hit a wall. I lost 4 pounds the week after I went for my 3 month check up, and since then, I have gained one pound back. My check up was on the 15th of March. Basically, I am in a two plateau. Will it end. I am afraid I will start to gain weight back.
JustHat
on 4/1/05 1:12 pm - NM
It will end. Your body is just trying to take a break and catch up. You can try mixing things up a little. Change your work out a little. Try eating a few more calories for a couple of days and then cut back to what is normal for you. Increase your water. And, most of all, don't be too hard on yourself. Stay focused and on track and it will happen. Hat
dianaism
on 4/2/05 11:43 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Kathy Sounds like we're going through the same thing. Our surgeries must have taken place around the same time. I had my 3-month check up on March 16th. According to my scale, I weighed 254 that day. Today I weigh about 248. I've been fluctuating a few pounds up and down. I was down to 245 between 3/23-3/27. I'm getting worried too. I hope it will pass. Love Diana
Most Active