Labs

JustHat
on 3/30/05 11:59 am - NM
I got my labs back today. Last time I had them done was about 3 months. Everything was fine then except my protein was too low. After my poor eating during the move, I figured that my labs would be really jacked up. Nope. They are perfect. It has been two weeks since they were supposed to start working on my referral for plastics. Apparently, she still hasn't done anything. But, now we have added to the list of referrals I need with the request for a mamo. I guess when things start moving, I will be busy. But for now, I am in a holding pattern. At least I know I am well fed while I am waiting. Hat
dianaism
on 3/30/05 2:49 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Hat. I miss chatting with you. I've been busy doing my own thing (learning how to update my profile and spending time with my hubby). Just wanted to say I'm happy for you that you're healthy. Sounds like you decided to do PS afterall. What are you having done? Love Diana
JustHat
on 3/30/05 4:04 pm - NM
I would like to have a TT and a nipple relocation. I am undecided about implants. If I can get Tricare to pay for it, then great. If not, then I don't think I will ever have it done. Here is something that no one ever told me about what could happen to boobs. I am sure that by now you have heard several people say they have to roll their boobs up to tuck them in their bra. I always laughed it off. But, now can understand. The weird thing is that my boobs can get twisted and cut off the circulation to my nipples. That is something I never expected. And, it hurts. On the flip side, DH thinks it is great fun to watch when it happens and I go digging around in my bra trying to find my nipples so I can move them. Hat...giving herself Texas Tittie Twisters in New Mexico
JustHat
on 3/31/05 1:08 pm - NM
You weren't joking when you said you were updating your profile. I you for your honesty. This is such a rollercoaster time in our lives. I am glad your having more ups than downs. Don't give up on continuing your education. I think doing things for yourself is the best thing you can do now...and always. Hat
dianaism
on 3/31/05 9:58 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Hat. I've been meaning to get back to you about the nipple situation - that doesn't sound like any fun. You must have pretty big boobs for that to happen. I can't remember your boobs when we met; I usually don't check those out. As for being honest ... I figure I've been through quite enough in my life and I'm certainly an adult now (almost 40 ), so I may as well speak my mind. Besides, it's kind of a girl thing - ATTITUDE! Love Diana
Most Active