Happy to have found this message board locally.

maudie B.
on 3/27/05 3:35 pm - Bellevue, WA
I was so happy to find other people who are using the WISH center for their surgery. I am signed up with them also. Having some trouble sticking to the pre op rules though. It's hard to eat protein 6 times a day and drink all the water and none of it at the same time. I'm so afraid they're going to tell me I'll have to wait a little longer. Anybody else have similar problems? It would be nice to talk to someone about it.
conilp
on 3/28/05 1:07 am - tacoma, WA
Joan, Just hang in there and do the best that you can. They want you to get the protein in 6 times a day because it is going to be the way you live from now on. They are not looking for perfection, just that you have given it your best effort. please feel free to email me, I would be glad to share with you how I do it to the best I can. Coni P -62
Deleecee
on 3/28/05 10:31 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Joan! I am having lap band surgery through the Wish Center and am 7 weeks into the 8 week pre-op program. What kind of surgery are you having and how far into the pre-op program are you? All of the diet and exercise rules were really overwhelming for me in the beginning and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be able to get my act together enough to follow them. The hardest part was to just keep trying and sure enough they have became a little easier every day until now they seem almost second nature. Just keep going and don't give up. You can do this! Feel free to e-mail me if I can be of any support to you. Good luck on your journey! -Donna
Most Active