Had surgery Feb. 15--1st time bck here

Brandi L.
on 3/26/05 6:39 am - lake stevens, WA
Well I had the surgery with Dr. Simonowitz on the 15th like planned and all went well. My recovery was WAY easier then I expected however the depression is way worse. However the rest of my life has fallen apart since the surgery so it very well may be a big factor in the depression. I never was a big eater but boy do I miss the fattening stuff right now. I cried almost the first 3 weeks regretting this surgery but I know it will pass and I will be thankfull once again. At my 10 day app I had lost 23lbs so that is good. Anyhow, please keep me in your prayers as I am struggleing greatly with some major things that have nothing to do with the surgery. Thank-you. brandi open rny feb 15, 2005 148/122--started at 278 though! [email protected]
JustHat
on 3/26/05 9:03 am - NM
Brandi, I am glad you came through you surgery so well. And, sorry that life isn't cooperating. Remember, if you need support or just an ear to vent on, we are here. I don't think most people would disagree with me that this doesn't have to be about surgery all the time. I know I have grown to care about many people here and that means all of them not just the weight losing part of them. Please remember you are amoung friends. Hat
Patricia M.
on 3/27/05 4:32 am - Vancouver, WA
Brandi, Remember, you can handle everything in time. My prayers are with you. Patricia
Linda M.
on 3/29/05 10:20 pm - Seattle, WA
Hang in there, and take those problems one day at a time. You can handle it, and you are correct, time is a great healer - this too shall pass. Linda
choctaw4ever
on 3/30/05 8:03 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Brandi, Please don't forget all of us are here for you and will be here to listen. I am proud you have made a change for the better. Just think of your health and how good your gonna feel each day. remember food is just food it is there to keep us healthy. We all have to let go of the closeness of are emotions are when attached to food. I know I am struggling with chocolate prior to surgery. I know I am gonna miss is but have been replacing it with other things that I can enjoy that are healthy. I am finding the old food I used to eat just makes me feel heavy and ill. So all will be ok soon and we are all here for you.
Most Active