GROUP HEALTH PATIENTS

dianaism
on 3/24/05 11:33 pm - Tacoma, WA
We are trying to start a message board for Group Health patients only. They won't let us start a new message board, so we have adopted the "Indoor Recreation" member interest message board since it is not being used. To get to that message board, do the following: Click on "Member Interests" at the top of the page just below "Update your Profile." Click on "Subcategories." Click on "Indoor." Now just click on the "Indoor Message Board" and you should be there. Currently, many GH patients are using the Yahoo.com site, but since this site is so much more informative and fun, we thought we would get one going here too. Hope to chat with you soon. Love Diana
dianaism
on 3/24/05 11:36 pm - Tacoma, WA
Better Instructions: Click on the "Member Interests" at the top of the page just below "Update your Profile. Click on "Show Sub-Categories." Scroll down to "Recreation" and click on "Indoor." Click on "Indoor Message Board." You should be there now.
Kelly O.
on 3/25/05 8:17 am - Cheney, WA
Thank you Diana , My work just changed to Group Health coverage this year (since February) and I would love to hear what other members have to say about it. I know that they (Group Health) have dropped WLS coverage this year and I would be VERY interested in what others have to say, or are doing, about coverage. Please . Thanks, Kelly
dianaism
on 3/25/05 10:32 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm sorry but I'm not the best person to ask that question. I know that some plans dropped the coverage but not all. Here's the number for the Group Health Customer Service Center - 1-888-901-4636. I would think that they would be able to answer some questions for you. I wish you well and hope you get something figured out so you can get the surgery covered. Please keep in touch. Love Diana
Most Active