My new do

JustHat
on 3/24/05 4:13 pm - NM
I put a picture of my new hair do up for a limited time. If you want to take a look, you can see me here. http:// pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wlshatbox/detail?.dir=/e1ed&.dnm=a174.jpg&.src=ph Just take out the spaces betwen the http:// and the rest of it. If that doesn't work, I'll try something else. You can't really tell from the little picture, but my hair is now about 50% thinner and at least 12 inches shorter. Hat
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/05 6:03 pm - Yakima, WA
My goodness, you're gorgeous!!! I'd not pictured that with a name like HAT
dianaism
on 3/24/05 10:36 pm - Tacoma, WA
WOW! Hat, you look gorgeous. I love your hair and hair color. You're looking good girl. Thanks for sharing your photo. Would love to see more, like your kids. I"m getting ready to post a funny story on my profile. Make sure you check it out. Love Diana
Rachael E.
on 3/25/05 12:07 am
I wanna see....it doesn't work anymore...do it again. Rachael
calvoso
on 3/25/05 12:36 am - My hometown, WA
Rachael, Hello from beyond. I haven't been around very much lately with a busy life and all. You are doing fantastic. How is Derek doing? Congratulations on all your success. I'm glad things are going so well from you and good luck with your plastics. I just finished mine and I'm glad I'm done. Take care. Calvin
Rachael E.
on 3/26/05 4:21 am
HI Calvin...thanks for the compliments. Derek is looking great........he's at goal he has been for about three months. Congrats on your engagement! How exciting! Best of luck to you two. Keep us posted on you two love birds. Rachael
vanessam
on 3/25/05 3:13 am
Hat, You look marvleous darling! I too had to just cut off all my hair because it is so thin. It looks great on you! Keep up the great work! ~Vanessa
awidick
on 3/25/05 1:20 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hey Hat, What a beautiful picture!! I love that color on you. Looks awesome. Im going in on Monday and getting a new doo. I have lost more than half my hair in the last week. Scarey!!!! So my sons girlfriend who works at Hairmasters, will be cutting it at 10:30 on Monday. I am going to have alittle longer than yours. I want to be able to wear a hair piece (ponytail). Talk to you soon. Miss you!! Arlene
JustHat
on 3/25/05 9:16 pm - NM
Thanks. Mine was supposed to be 2 or 3 inches longer. But, she got a little carried away. Normally that would have meant a death sentence for her. But, I relaxed and just went with it. She left it just long enough to go into a ponytail which was one thing I was firm about since I get tired of it in the evenings and want it up. The bangs drive me a little nuts because I can't get them up off my face. I know it looks better with bangs. I know I will get used to it. I can't wait to see how yours comes out. And, try not to worry too much about the hair loss. You would be beautiful bald. Hat
Rachael E.
on 3/26/05 4:23 am
You look great HAT....You're so tiny! You better e-mail that one to Weber! I will load some more pictures to my web page later....I just got a new wardrobe I need to model... Rachael
Most Active