Glad to find this site.

nowahottie
on 3/23/05 12:32 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi, My name is Berta and I am so glad to find a site that have local folks****loser than Florida), that i could just jump for joy. I have started my journey. TriWest is taking there time in getting back to us on approval of the surgery. I am 257#,BMI 41.5 with major co-mobities, Diabetes, heart trouble, (history of heart failure in family) and Hypertension, amoung other things. Hoping to get an answer soon. I have been searching for information and found a lot of great information on several different sites. I also found a great site for University of Washington Medical Center. My question is how soon should i start worrying about multivitamins and B complex? My surgery is scheduled for June 1st unless i get denied by TriWest. (cross my fingers that does not happen) Thanks Berta
JustHat
on 3/23/05 1:41 pm - NM
Hi Berta and welcome to the board. TriWest is funny in that they get back to some people in two days and others takes weeks. I think it is their way of keeping things interesting. I don't know about the b complex. But, I would start taking the multivitamins now. You might as well get your body in prime shape before surgery. Hat
kristibo
on 3/24/05 2:00 am - Redmond, WA
Hi Berta, I started taking a multivitamin and calcium citrate about 2 months before surgery. My doc had me do the chewable/liquid vitamins, to prep me for what I would be doing post surgery. It looks like you are starting out about the same weight I was. I started at 256 and to date have lost 77 lbs in about 5 1/2 months. I am now officially overweight! No longer considered obese. I wish the same success to you and hope that you hear soon from your insurance company! Take care! Kristi
Most Active