Photos to Share

dianaism
on 3/23/05 9:13 am - Tacoma, WA
You crack me up! Hey I can do that too. I have one questions though ... Since when are the commodes larger in the larger stalls? I'm just glad I don't have to struggle with wiping my ass any more. I can also get tampons in with no problem now. Life is good! Love Diana
JustHat
on 3/23/05 1:36 pm - NM
"Since when are the commodes larger in the larger stalls" Well, I don't think they are. But, now that I think about it, you would be better off in the handicap stall if you have to call 911 for a butt extraction. They would have more room to work it. Then again, if your stuck in one of those toilets with the thick seat, you might get wedged way down in there. I remember the day I had to pee and told DH that I felt like I was going to fall in. The thought did occur to me that DH had put on a new large toilet seat just so he could watch me fall in. I also had a flash back to when my oldest son was a year old and potty training. He fell in and got stuck. It set us back in the PT by 3 months. And, since I laughed at him, I am sure he would have a roll laughing at me. He probably would have taken pictures and posted them on the internet. We just love eachother that much. Hat
dianaism
on 3/24/05 5:15 am - Tacoma, WA
You and your imagination. Like I said, you crack me up! Oh yeah, I didn't make it to Chanice's house but I did talk to her on the phone for a while. She's struggling with proteins. I'm not familiar with protein shakes/powders cuz my doc says no to them. Maybe you or somebody could send her an e-mail or something to help her in that regard. I'm sitting here at work right now getting ready to do my walk. I'm up to about 45 minutes now, used to only do 20-30. But I'm also contemplating going home because I took a sleeping pill way too late and the effects are still lingering. My sleep pattern has totally changed since surgery. I"m not sure why. I"ll sleep for 3 or 4 hours and then I get up to go potty and then can't go back to sleep. I stay up for a couple of hours then go back to sleep for 1 or 2 more hours and usually I'm OK with that. But for some stupid reason I though I would try a sleeping pill last night so I could get more hours of continuous sleep and now I'm ready to fall asleep at my desk. I was also a little nervous driving to work because I was so tired, but I made it OK. See how influential you are now you've got me typing these long-ass posts like you. Maybe the walk will wake me up. I'll try that first. Love Diana
Most Active