Anyone near Bellingham interested??

auntlorlee
on 3/18/05 7:06 am - Bellingham, WA
In starting a new support group? The one I currently belong to isn't working out for me. Just checking to see if there are people in Whatcom or Skagit County or across the border in Canada (Vanessa!) interested in starting a group. Can't be that hard to do can it?? Lori Oh yeah, I just HAD to try the new emoticon It's too funny!
Jerry W.
on 3/19/05 3:27 am - Mount Vernon, WA
I live in Mout Vernon and I might be interested in going to a support meeting ..I'm not going to promise anything but I'll keep it in mind Jerry
auntlorlee
on 3/21/05 12:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Jerry! I am Janet and Dennis's daughter from the WLS Bellingham support group. After what has been going on in that group, I am thinking that I don't want to be a part of it anymore. That is why I am suggesting doing this. I know mom and a few others would probably join us. Lori
vanessam
on 3/19/05 10:22 am
Lori, The new emoticon is too funny! Very fitting for a lot of post-op issues. I would be more than interested! Let me know if there is anything I can do anything to help! I live only 3 stop lights from the truck crossing in Blaine and work in Bellingham. I am actually in WA more than Canada, so whatever I can do. ~Vanessa
cheryl D.
on 3/19/05 8:35 pm - bellingham, WA
I would like to attend during the day. Most of the time I am unable to attended at 6:00. I need before 2:00 or after 8:00 or on a Tus or Wed.
auntlorlee
on 3/22/05 2:12 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Cheryl, We would love to have you join our group if we can get one together. I don't think we could do it during the day since most of us work then. Let's just see what we come up with. Lori
auntlorlee
on 3/22/05 2:06 am - Bellingham, WA
That would be great! You live very close to where I work! My office is on H Street! Do you have any ideas of where and when? I think an evening meeting would be best. Doesn't matter to me what day of the week. The WLS Bellingham group meets over by St. Joe's hospital. I think they get the room for free. Lori
auntlorlee
on 3/22/05 2:14 am - Bellingham, WA
Vanessa, this was directed at you by the way....
Jennifer T.
on 3/21/05 1:49 pm - Bellingham, WA
I might be, I'm due for my first consultation with Dr Lauter at the Evergreen hospital in Kirkland in 2 days. It would be nice to have someone close to home to talk to as I live in Bellingham.
auntlorlee
on 3/22/05 2:10 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Jennifer, We are working on some ideas for when and where. I currently belong to a group in Bellingham, but as I have said before, it's not working out like I had hoped. Do you have any suggestions for where we could meet? Good luck with your consult!!! Lori
Most Active