Thank You !!!!

christine B.
on 3/15/05 3:25 pm - prosser, WA
Well guys I am leaving tomorrow(Wednesday) for renton...my surgery is scheduled for 8am on Thursday, I am a bag of emotions right at the moment, I can say I am not scared of the sugery itself, I am scared of the after part, not the pain, I am a pretty tough chic, but the being so sick from being knocked out, it makes me so sick and I can imagine how great that is gonna be with staples down my stomach. But anyways, I just want to thank everyone who took the time to drop me all the kind words and blessing in the past couple of weeks... It is so comforting to know that I have so many people pulling for me : ))) any way thanks again and I will post how I am doing as soon as I feel up to it, I have computer access in the hospital, so I will see how I feel! ~christine
JustHat
on 3/15/05 11:21 pm - NM
Christine, I wanted to jump in and add my name to the people that are wishing you good luck on a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. Welcome to the rest of your life. And, don't worry about the stapples too much. Other than worrying about the scars, I thought they were cool even though I was happy to have them removed. Hat
dianaism
on 3/16/05 2:54 pm - Tacoma, WA
You probably won't get this message until after the surgery, but just want to tell you I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying that your surgery goes well. Any pain and suffering, staples, etc. will all be worth it in the end. Love Diana
Deleecee
on 3/16/05 11:40 pm - Seattle, WA
Hi Christine; It is 8AM Thursday and you are about 20 minutes away from your surgery! I am sending you good thoughts for a successful procedure and speedy recovery. Please keep us posted! -Donna
Most Active