Goodness

JustHat
on 3/13/05 1:26 pm - NM
It has been two weeks since my last post. Life has changed a lot. But, my body hasn't much. I will be reunited with my scale on Tuesday. I know he misses me as much as I miss him. I hope he brings good news with him. The last time I weighed was Feb. 14. I am guessing, but not getting my hopes up, that I have lost 5 pounds in the last month. I know there has been some change. Some of the pants that I packed to wear during the move are too big. And, today I wore a pair of size 8s that were tighted when we left. But, they fit just right. My eating has been really bad. Several times I made an honest effort to get my protein in and up my water intake. But, it is so hard when you are eating out all of the time. For the most part, I have been missing meals. Or, like today, I have a bite or two from someone else. I ate a lot of salads. It is like going through the motions with absolutely no real value. We rented a house a couple of days ago, so I was able to pull out my protein bars and shakes. Today I did pretty good with two shakes and one bar. My solid foods were a bite of donut (it was SOO worth it) and some jerky. I had some potatoes too. But, I accidentally got some hamburger with it and promptly barfed. I also had a bite of a fish sandwich. I am sure there should be more to say. But, I am tired and I want to catch up on some of the posts I missed. This will be a busy week with our stuff being delivered on Tuesday. But, I should be back in the swing of things soon. Hat
ncarter11
on 3/15/05 11:15 pm - Edmonds, WA
Popped in for a look around and was thrilled to see your post, Hat! Size 8?!?!?!? That is so great! Congrats! I hope you are able to settle into a better diet once you settle in to your home! I like my routine -- there's comfort in it. I would really have a hard time being subject to convenience food for that long. Sounds like you did pretty well! All is well with me. My last month was slow in terms of WL, but I dropped a size so no complaints. I've dug my heels in and am full steam ahead on training for the Danskin Triathlon. I belong to a wonderful group of ladies training together - we call ourself "Women of Substance." Many - but not all - of us are WLS patients. It's my hope to reach goal before the Tri - it's in Aug. I feel bad because I rarely if ever have the time to get on the boards these days. I'm lucky to update my profile weekly. I miss chatting with everyone. I do volunteer for OH. That also eats up some of my down time. OH helped me soooo much in this process, I am glad to have the opportunity to give back. Congrats to all those who are recently approved or have a date! I am thrilled for each of you. I am so excited to read about everyone's WL and updates. It's a great journey! Keep moving! Hugs to all, Nan
Most Active