LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX!

dianaism
on 3/12/05 4:47 am - Tacoma, WA
Made you look! Just feeling a little silly today I guess.
christine B.
on 3/12/05 4:18 pm - prosser, WA
LOL...You goofy nut...how funny...I hope all is well with you. ~christine
dianaism
on 3/12/05 7:32 pm - Tacoma, WA
Glad to bring a smile to you. Looks like you're having surgery in FOUR DAYS! How exciting. You're going to be so glad you did. It hasn't even been three months for me and I'm already feeling the best I've ever felt in my entire life. I too did the surgery mainly to be a better mom and have more energy and have a more active lifestyle with my son. He's only 2-1/2. Now when we play outside with his T-ball, I have no problem chasing after the balls, over and over. Before I would make him retrieve his own balls. That's pretty sad. Good luck with your surgery. My prayers are with you. Love Diana
karen C.
on 3/15/05 12:50 am - Kennewick, WA
Christine, I'm getting so excited for you! Remember I'm just down the road and would love to get to know you. When you get up and around, which will be before you know it, we'll have a get together here in Kennewick. I'm going to stick a note in the Giant Nickel inviting pre, post, and wanna bes to gather at one of the park gazebos to chit chat and maybe try to form a regular group for support. Again, best wishes. I"m doing great. Down 40 lbs, feeling great, and going a mile a minute! This is surgery is amazing! Karen
JustHat
on 3/13/05 2:16 pm - NM
Well, if this won't get people to chatting, I don't know what will.
dianaism
on 3/13/05 8:58 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Hat. It's good to hear from you. I think just having YOU around the board will get things moving again. It seems as though you're a celebrity around here and people don't know how to act without you around. I like making posts and replies but quite frankly I'm getting tired of seeing my face all over the place. I wish I could turn that on or off when I felt like it. Come on peoples; don't be shy. Talk to us and tell us your story. That's what we're here for, to support each other. We're not here to be judgmental and any topic is OK, so what do you say? Hey that rhymed. Love Diana
JustHat
on 3/15/05 11:53 am - NM
"It seems as though you're a celebrity around here and people don't know how to act without you around." My ego would like to think so, but I doubt it. I posted a "Hi" message last month and didn't get a reply. I started to drive back back up there and knock on each of your doors to make you say Hi back to me. But gas prices were going up. Hey, someone mentioned the next B&N get together. I forget who. But, I wanted to know if you gals had a picture blown up to life size of me yet so it would be like I was there. I'll have to send one of me with my new hairdo. Now, when are we going to actually talk about sex? Hum, maybe it isn't the great weather keeping people busy. Maybe it is those new bodies and everyone's SO keeping them busy. We just might have more to talk about on this subject that anyone wants to admit. Hat
dianaism
on 3/16/05 12:27 am - Tacoma, WA
You're too funny! I noticed that "Hi" message you're talking about and I was able to reply through another post. I can't remember which one now. I'm getting ready to leave for Redmond in a few minutes for my 3-month f/u visit. I decided to bring my little one with me to take advantage of the HOV lanes. It can take almost 30 minutes longer in stop-and-go traffic otherwise. I love this state but we really need to do something about the traffic. I'll be sure to brag about my results when I get back. p.s. "Hi" x 100+ from your fellow peers on behalf of me. We do all love and miss you. Love Diana
Most Active