Replies to Posts

dianaism
on 3/11/05 5:24 am - Tacoma, WA
I haven't been receiving e-mails to notify me of any replies to a post and I have been getting some replies. Am I the only one this is happening to? Just wondering. Love Diana
lilchickad
on 3/11/05 6:14 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Diana, I have not had a problem with this, so maybe something has changed in your preferences???? I think you can turn off email notification and turn it on. Have a good one! Laura
dianaism
on 3/11/05 2:24 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks Laura for your reply. I did get an e-mail notification this time. Weird. Take care! Love Diana
Tanja Y
on 3/12/05 2:17 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Hi-Jack!! Diana how are you doing? Been wondering about you and the other ladies whom I met at the Starbucks Coffee. We should do it again real soon! HUGS ~Tanja
dianaism
on 3/12/05 7:21 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey girl. What's up? As you can see I'm up at 3:00 am working (editing/proofreading a report). I'm so dedicated to my job. Actually, I'm just crazy I think. How's your friend I gave the clothes to? Never heard from her since then. Would love to get together again. Are you still doing water aerobics every day? You're a champ! I'm thinking about getting an exercise video on hip hop dancing or taebo. Something I can do at home. I've been hiking a couple of times but can't do it as often as I would like. I usually walk 30-40 minutes at work which is only 3 days/week. I have a Total Gym but haven't been that good about using it as often as I should. Although when I do use it, I can really feel that it's working my muscles. I guess I still have some underneath the fat. Good to hear from you! Love Diana
Most Active