Hat

awidick
on 3/10/05 12:44 pm - Spanaway, WA
Ok, I'm so with Hat gone. Anyone else missing her? This message board just isn't the same without her. Arlene
lilchickad
on 3/10/05 1:07 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Well..what I have noticed Arlene is that people post, but no one wants to reply. If that is because Hat is gone...that is way sad. I posted an update on my weightloss and what not, and not one person said a word. Multiple other people have posted posts where only one or two people have responded. I respond when I feel I can be of help or give encouragement. Anyway, not meaning to sound too negative, but I have been a little on the frustrated side and have just been reading and posting on the main board. Laura
awidick
on 3/10/05 2:00 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Laura, Wow you are almost to goal. That is so good. I bet your feeling great about yourself huh? Lately, people are taking double takes on me. Some just can't believe how much better I look. One lady just kept saying OMG, OMG, OMG....she must have said it 10 times. It was funny. But I have a few to go yet. More like about 73. But atleast I'm half way there. Good luck to you Laura. Arlene
lilchickad
on 3/10/05 11:45 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
OH MY GOODNESS ARLENE That is wonderful!!! Isn't it nice to not have to say, "I need to lose 100+ pounds" or whatever the amount was. I hope you are feeling better. I know that you have had one heck of a time. All I can say is, the farther out you get, the easier it gets. Things become more routine, and its not QUITE such a burdon (I mean eating is not quite such a pain). I was going to add in, the reason I think the boards may be so quiet, is our weather. People are out "doing things" rather than sitting at home because its rainy and yucky. Even though it cramps my style, as I love forums, I think that is a wonderful thing. All of us should be out doing more Take Care! P.S. Good luck Jerry, I hope things are going well for you! Laura
Jerry W.
on 3/10/05 10:26 pm - Mount Vernon, WA
For myself I don't come to the board everyday.. I do try to say something to those who have posted that they have lost weight we all here need to have our backs slapped when we have lost weight we all have tried for so many years to lose the weight. so to both of you keep up the hard work and I'm glad that your goal is in sight I have just began losing my weight but I know each and everyday will be a better day than had I done nothing.. see you around the board Jerry
christine B.
on 3/11/05 8:00 am - prosser, WA
Well I hope it is the weather that is keeping people off the boards...I must say HAT is wonderful, but I sure hope that one person does not have that much effect on the boards, I find them very helpful and I hope that I will be able to add some insight for someone else from time to time... it only takes a minute or two to help someone on here... ~christine
JustHat
on 3/13/05 2:26 pm - NM
You are just too sweet. I am getting settled in. Tomorrow I start trying to find a doc so I can get a referral to a surgeon for follow up care and a referral for a plastic surgeon. Wish me luck. Hat
Most Active