I am HOME

Chanise D.
on 3/9/05 11:44 am - Lakewood, WA
I am soooo happy to be back home... I had to stay an extra day because my nose/stomach tube came out early.....really early...Doc Web was UPset......not with me but with the goof troop of nurses that didn't believe me when I told them it was coming up.....it was good for a time...right up to the x-ray...I had to drink my contrast rather than have in placed in the tube....That stuff sucks...AND Doc Web came by every single day to se meeeee...(and a few others but my ego won't admit it)..I ask for at least one check on...he gave me 5....maybe his bedside is improving... I walk w/ my fellow pole pushers and my daughter went from room to room talking and singing for cookies...How cute is Row Row Row Your Boat from a 2 year 12, 13 times????? I am doing great...I have been pooping a lot...is that normal????? Not sure if I am taking in enough food or if I am eatting too fast??? HOW Does full feel??????? I get my staples out in about 12hrs and I am going to try the bed tonite. Thanks to the nice weather...I have gotten in some series tracks around the area.... I am trying so hard w/ the thin liquid and protien stuff ..any help will be nice... Thanks for all the nice words, prayers, and blessings.... Love..
lilchickad
on 3/10/05 2:33 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Welcome to the LOSING SIDE Chanise I'm glad things went fairly well for you! Things will be a little difficult for the first few weeks, but trust me, it gets soooooooooooo much better the further you get out Again CONGRATULATIONS! Hugs! Laura
Jerry W.
on 3/10/05 10:20 pm - Mount Vernon, WA
Welcome to the losing side of life... the trip won't be easy...but nothing worth having ever is.. what lays ahead is kife changing I'm not to far down the road myself but I'm happy to have taken the trip.. I hope this finds you getting better each and everyday. make the most of each day we are living a new life enjoy Jerry
christine B.
on 3/11/05 7:55 am - prosser, WA
Welcome home Chanise !!! I am glad to hear things are going better for you, I am going in for rny on thursday 03/17/05. It is encouraging to here all the success stories on here. Keep up your walking and choking down your protein shakes. You will be feeling much better here soon. take care ~christine
dianaism
on 3/11/05 9:55 pm - Tacoma, WA
I don't know what's wrong with me. I saw your post the other day but for some reason didn't recognize your name. Then when I replied to your reply re the zoo, I finally recognized your beautiful name. I didn't realize you were having surgery so soon. I've been totally out of it for the past few weeks. Too much sunshine I guess. Anyhow, I'm so glad you are now on the losing side. If you could use some company or any help in any way, send me an e-mail. I can't live very far from you. I'm usually off on Mondays and Tuesdays. I usually drive home through Lakewood on my way home from work in University Place. I-5 is always a nightmare. Seriously, though, e-mail me so I can come see you. Love Diana
dianaism
on 3/11/05 10:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
Oh yeah. I wanted to mention that you might want to enjoy the fact that you are pooping now; I'm having the opposite problem and have been taking Metamucil every day twice a day (if I remember) for the past I don't know how long now, just to stay regular. I don't think I remember ever having the full feeling for several weeks or more after surgery. Your daughter sounds so cute; I can't wait for both Jake and I to meet her. I've been listening to some Old School I grew up on. Do you remember Loose Ends, Yarborough & Peoples, Groove Theory (not sure if they are considered Old School), SOS Band? They sing some of my most favorite songs from the days. I don't think it will be much longer before I can go dancing again and feel pretty confident. Although there's excess jiggling now; I can just wear some very loose clothes. Love Diana
JustHat
on 3/13/05 2:35 pm - NM
Chanise, I am glad to hear that you made it through ok. Sorry I wasn't around to wish you good luck. But, at least I am going to be around to watch you shrink. Hat
Most Active