NEW PHOTO

dianaism
on 3/7/05 12:20 pm - Tacoma, WA
I just discovered that they have posted my new photo, actually it's over a month old now (2/5/05). Let me confess that the photo is a little deceiving because I was looking up and therefore camouflaging the extra meat around my jaw line. I weighed 272 that day. Today I weigh 256. I've been struggling a little. I haven't lost much in the last two weeks. The last few days I've had the munchies which I really hadn't experienced before and found myself snacking here and there which I know is not good. However, since yesterday, after spending the beautiful warm day at the Point Defiance Zoo & Acquarium and getting all that exercise going up and down the hills to get to all the exhbitis, seemed to get me back on track. I did really well today and tomorrow have a hiking trip planned with a couple of girlfriends. I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather we've been having! Love Diana
Kimanne B
on 3/7/05 2:43 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Just wanted to say congratulations and tell you how beautiful you are! (inside & out ) Its a great feeling starting a whole new life isn't it?! You take care of yourself chickie babe and keep up the good work, you're doing awesomely!! XoXo~ Kimanne
dianaism
on 3/8/05 9:59 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey gorgeous Thank you so much for those kind words; you're so sweet. I almost started to cry. Went on a 1-1/2 hour hike today with two girls five years younger and not nearly as heavy and had no problem keeping up the whole time. It felt so good to get my heart rate up and for so long. I'm wondering what activity I should attempt next. Hiking is fun but you have to travel pretty far to get to the nicer trails that are in the Cascade foothills. Are you still dancing? My two friends are into country music and dancing. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I suppose it would be fun to learn and a good way to exercise and have fun with my friends. I can actually see myself doing that and enjoying myself. It's so nice now that I have confidence to interact with people instead of staying home not enjoying my life. Thanks again. Love Diana
Chanise D.
on 3/9/05 11:48 am - Lakewood, WA
How pretty...I don't think I am every going to post my pics....Keep up the good work...Next time you go to the point...maybe I can bring my daughter along...I love that place...
dianaism
on 3/11/05 5:14 am - Tacoma, WA
Sounds like a plan Chanise. How you been doing? I would love your daughter's giftedness to rub off on my son. He does continue to amaze me every day with all the new words and phrases he picks up. He loves music just like his mom. His favorite song is "More Bounce" by Zapp. He always asks for "Bounce." He bobs his head to the beat too; it's so cute. How come you don't want to post your photo? You should; you're a very pretty lady and look so young. Love Diana
Most Active