Marylander Seeking Downtown Seattle Restaurants

LauraS1226
on 3/4/05 7:04 pm - Rockville, MD
Hello! I am off to Seattle Sunday night for work, will be there until Friday, and am looking for a few great restaurant recommendations, and reviews of 2 suggestions that were given to me. One was Wild Ginger, and the other was Etta's. I had dinner at Oceannaire last time, and that was good too. Thanks! Laura Open RNY 1/30/04 Dr Paul Lin @ George Washington Univ Hospital 300/200/150 Hernia Surgery 3/18/05
Norma T.
on 3/5/05 10:43 am - Kent, WA
Laura - Don't know what restrictions you may have so I'm just going to mention a couple of GREAT restaurants in downtown Seattle. 1. The Assaggio Ristorante 2010 4th. Ave. Seattle.. Authentic North Central Italian cuisine - brought to you by owner Mauro Golmarvi. Award winning recipes served fresh daily in a friendly atmosphere. I have eaten here several times and I highly recommend it. 2. The Dahlia Lounge 2001 4th. Avenue., Seattle. Great food and wonderful presentation. Award winning chef there and has authored a good cook book. Attached is a bakery and little shop. Another one I highly recommend. 3. For Asian food -- Dragonfish Asian Cafe - 722 Pine St. Unique and very good food. 4. (For a "hole in the wall Mexican") Mama's Mexican Kitchen 2234 2nd. Seattle --Nothing Matches here -- decor is unique. Very popular place and almost always packed. Food is good. 5.You can never go wrong with any of the McCormick Restaurants -- McCormick and Schmick's Harborside 1200 Westlake N., McCormick & Schmick's Seafood 1103 - 1st, and McCormick's Fish House and Bar 722 - 4th. Avenue -- Excellent seafood and also meat dishes all with good presentation. 5. Last but not least if you are in the Pacific Shopping Building across the street from but attached by sky bridge to Nordstrom's - you will find a couple of good restaurants like a Brewery and a southwestern restaurant up on the 4th. floor to the left of the up escalator. (Sorry I cann't pull up the names.) Food is good. Also in that genreal area (within a couple of blocks is the Rock Bottom Brewery and they have good food.) There are so many good places in downtown Seattle. Hope these help! Bon Appetite! Norma
LauraS1226
on 3/5/05 12:47 pm - Rockville, MD
thanks Norma, I actually work for Nordstrom, and that is where I will be!
Most Active