Last few hours

Chanise D.
on 3/2/05 8:02 am - Lakewood, WA
For the last few days I have ate nouthing...ran around doing a million things...did appts and tried to finish my online classes....NOW I am ready.... I packed lite...I am scared and excited...I went back and read member's page entry about the surgery day and I feel a little at ease.... Thank you guyz for all you help....It may seem small to post or reply, but I am one of those people who truly enjoy reading about it all. I can only pray that I can be successful as a lot of you have... Pray for me Chanise
lilchickad
on 3/2/05 9:02 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I wish you all the luck in the world Chanise, and I will be praying for a speedy recovery!!! Always, Laura
Kimanne B
on 3/2/05 1:42 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Your big day is almost here! I'm sure you'll be just fine I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. XoXo~ Kimanne
Chanise D.
on 3/2/05 2:36 pm - Lakewood, WA
Thanks so much.. I am a wreck right now..I will keep you guyz posted . Thanks
Tammy _.
on 3/2/05 2:49 pm - Puyallup, WA
Chanise, your day is finally here! We all had those jitters beforehand - it is normal. Think positively and give your worries to God. We are all pulling for you here. I will say a prayer for you right now. Wishing you an uneventful surgery and rapid recovery, Tammy
karen C.
on 3/3/05 12:25 am - Kennewick, WA
Chanise, This is what it's all about. The anxiety, anticipation, ups and downs of pre-surgery are almost over. This is what you have been waiting for. It's almost here! Soon you'll be beginning a new stage of this journey. I'm two weeks post op and doing great. I wish you a safe and uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Karen
auntlorlee
on 3/3/05 8:24 am - Bellingham, WA
Good Luck Chanise!!! Lori
sassy
on 3/4/05 1:13 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
good luck!!! if you need anything feel free to contact me!!
Most Active