Update!!

lilchickad
on 3/2/05 12:57 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi all!!! I know it has been a long time since I posted. Things here at my house have been a little crazy. We just got back from a 2 week vacation to Disney Land. We had a fabulous time, although it RAINED the entire time we were there. Everyone in the family, including myself are now fighting colds and coughs, but I guess that is the price you pay for having fun :/ It was so amazing to walk for miles and miles each day, and not get tired. I road every ride with my kids, and the most exciting part was not having to SQUEEZE myself into the rides, and also not having to take the seatbelt out as far as it would go to fit around me. It really was a fabulous time!!!! I had my 4 month check up with Dr. Oh. Everything looks great. My weight is now 142, so I am 22 pounds from goal. (My original goal was 110, but Dr. Oh feels that is too thin, and so he changed it to 120). My labs all looked great except my potassium was a tad bit low. I was sooooooooooooooo thankful that my protein was normal. It was smack dab in the middle of the normal range. I am diligent about eating a lot of protein, but I have a horrible time with the protein shakes, and do not take them as faithfully as I should. I am off of all of my BP meds, so that is wonderful as well. I hope everyone else is doing fantastic. Deb, if you see this, I MISS YOU!!!!! Hugs to all!!! Laura
Most Active