Emailing Dr. W

JustHat
on 2/25/05 3:38 pm - NM
I keep thinking I need to email Dr. Weber. But, I have no clue where his email addy is. OK so I know where it is. It is in a warehouse in CO. But, it will be months or years before I find it in what ever box it is in. Could someone please email me his addy? Also, a couple of you have said that you email him instead of doing an office visit. I was wondering what you email him about. Other than saying hi or complaining about throwing up, I didn't really have anything to say to him during our office visits. And, while I am on the subject, does anyone have a list of what lab work he suggests we have done? It has been a few months since I last had my labs done. The nutrition clinic finally called me with an appointment date. Of course, it was for the day after DH was discharged. I really didn't care if I saw the new nutritionist or not (after hearing what has been said about her) but I wanted my labs done. TIA, Hat
Juliaaaa
on 3/2/05 2:23 am - puyallup, WA
Hi Hat, I don't have Webers Email address but I do know the regular labs he likes to order: 1 Complete metobolic panel 2. CBC with Diff 3. Mag level 4. Phos level 5. Pre albumin level 6. sometimes cortisol (iron) Hope this helps Julia
Most Active