Anyone used the Wish Center in Renton

scribad
on 2/24/05 10:43 am - Tacoma, WA
I have been seeing Dr. Oh in Fed Way and I was comfortable with him and confident that he is a good surgeon..However, now my insurance is no longer paying for the surgery as of Feb 1st. I may have to use Wish Center in order to finance with them. Anyone have experience with this clinic and their financing program? Thanks alot.
christine B.
on 2/24/05 11:08 am - prosser, WA
Hi Diana~ I am going throught the wish center, my surgery is scheduled for march 17, My surgeon is Dr. Alperovich. I absolutly love him and the staff I would recommend them to anyone, they have a pretty intense 8 week program prior to surgery, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions ~christine Byrne
conilp
on 2/25/05 12:36 am - tacoma, WA
I had my surgery through the WISH center on Jan 11, 2005. They are great people and their finance person will work really hard with you to try to help you find funding. I was going to go through their financing but was able to get the funds in another way. The pre-surgery program is pretty good because it really help you prepare for a new way of living. Coni P
Kilaani
on 2/25/05 12:20 pm - Las Vegas, NV
One very big different between Dr. Oh and the Wish Center is that you will most likely receive a proximal rny from the Wish Center, rather than the DISTAL from Dr. Oh. If you are a very high BMI, this may be an issue for you. I had heard that only proximals were being done, mostly, there, but, I could be wrong.
Deleecee
on 2/26/05 10:21 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Diana; I am a self-pay patient with the Wish Center but didn't finance through them. I have heard that it is best to try and find financing on your own first because you are more likely to find a loan with a lower finance rate, and to only use the Wish Center financing as a last resort. True or not I don't know, but just passing along what I have heard. Good luck and feel free to e-mail me if I can be of any help.
marjoe98446
on 3/1/05 3:09 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi I went through the Wish Center as a self pay. I think Dr A and the Wish Center are the very best. I reserched for over a year, And went with them after my daughter who is in the medical Insurance field made many inquires for me. I had an open on Aug 16 and have lost over 95 pounds and have had no problems at all. I'm 50 years old and I wish I would have did this 10 years ago. Good Luck Mary Jo
Most Active