WOW moment....

kristibo
on 2/22/05 4:08 am - Redmond, WA
Hi all, I just wanted to share a WOW moment I had on Saturday. I was getting dressed for my husband's graduation ceremony and put on some pants (size 14!!) then went to grab my leather jacket. I put it on and thought I wonder if I can zip this up? (I haven't been able to zip up the jacket or get anywhere close to zipping it up for at least 2 years.) I easily closed it and zipped it right on up!! I was so excited. On top of that moment, at the graduation, my sister-in law said, are you going to buy a new jacket soon? That one is getting big on you. When I walked in my dad said, I barely recognized, your face looks so different...you are looking so good. I just have to say, i was having WOW moments left and right this weekend! Just wanted to share and encourage everyone else considering the surgery how exciting the results are! Have a great day! Kristi 256/185/140ish
auntlorlee
on 2/22/05 7:11 am - Bellingham, WA
That is so awesome Kristi! Good for you! I can't wait for my own "WOW" moments! Take care, Lori
christine B.
on 2/22/05 9:56 am - prosser, WA
wow Kristi that is awesome..I do look so forward to those wow moments my self. you know the funny thing, I have never met any of you guys on here, I live to far away to go to your group meetings, but the first thing I do when I get home from work everyday, I have to log on to see the accomplishment my new family have made. You guys keep me focused and positive. I swear I dont know what I would do without this site. ~christine
Kimanne B
on 2/22/05 10:14 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
The WoW moments rock huh?! Congratulations and keep up the good work! XoXo~ Kimanne
msbelladiva
on 2/23/05 3:57 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hi Kimanne, I just looked at your profile again, I had read it about 6 wks ago, to see if you had any recent pictures and might I say you look wonderful! Congratulations on your weight loss as well. Angela
Kimanne B
on 2/23/05 11:24 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww, thanks so much Angela! I'm going to keep you in my prayers for your appointments over the next several weeks... hopefully you'll be posting "I HAVE A DATE" real soon! You have really had a time with insurance companies and I just feel that your time is coming! Keep me posted and if ya ever need anything, I'm usually just an email away! XoXo~ Kimanne
Deleecee
on 2/22/05 11:20 pm - Seattle, WA
Congrats Kristi! I love reading about "Wow" moments because they give me the hope that I will have some of my own someday. Good luck on your continued journey!
kristibo
on 2/23/05 2:10 am - Redmond, WA
Thanks everyone! It is nice to be able to share all these fun moments with people that relate and can be encouraged by them or have had them already!!
Most Active