Home

Jerry W.
on 2/21/05 10:50 am - Mount Vernon, WA
I made it home yesterday.. Was in great amount of pain from my lower back I would say most of the pain I have had came from my lower back and that always lead to my legs.. I am feeling much better today and think each day from here on I will keep feeling better I want to thank all the people who kept me in there prays and for all those who sent e-mail it was nice to have them the read today Thank you all for your support
karen C.
on 2/21/05 5:24 pm - Kennewick, WA
Hi Jerry, Glad you're home. I had surgery on 2/16 and so far am doing very well. I think I overdid it a bit yesterday as my lower back is sore tonight. Take care of yourself, Karen
Kimanne B
on 2/21/05 7:28 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay!! I'm so glad everything went well and you are home recooperating Things will get easier the futher you are alone in the healing process. Congratulations and God Bless, I'm so glad things worked out for you! XoXo~ Kimanne
auntlorlee
on 2/22/05 7:19 am - Bellingham, WA
HIJACK!!! Holy Moly Kimanne!!! You look MAHVELOUS!!!!!! I just looked at your new pic. You are soooo gorgeous!!!! WOW!! Congrats on the weightloss! You are doing awesome!!!! Whoo Hoo! Take care, Lori
Kimanne B
on 2/22/05 10:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awwwwwwww Thanks so much Lori! It's so hard for me to believe I've lost almost 100lbs! It's crazy and exciting all at the same time... How are you doing? I'm sorry that you have to wait 10 months or so, but it'll all be worth it in the end I promise! And remember, things happen for a reason.... Have you called and asked them to put you on a cancellation list? I will keep you in my prayers girlie and thanks for the encouragement XoXo~ Kimanne
auntlorlee
on 2/22/05 7:19 am - Bellingham, WA
Glad everything went well Jerry. Good luck, and here's to a quick recovery!!! Take care, Lori
Most Active