Back from the doctor

awidick
on 2/15/05 10:32 am - Spanaway, WA
I had my appointment with Dr Weber today. He said my weight loss is going along great. He said I should loose another 30 pounds in the next 90 days. Wow, thats along time for such alittle amount. I lost 25 pounds since I saw him 4 weeks ago???? As far as my esophagus being torn, he said he doesn't want to have another scope as of yet. He put me on medicine for my esophagus (to heal the tear) surprise, surprise, maybe I should have gone on that 4 weeks ago??? He said it would help heal it better. It may even coat the throat and help me to eat he said. So, if I still cant eat in another 4 weeks, I need to call him and he will get the scope set up for me. Other than that, I don't see him for another 3 months. And guess what, I got another hug before I left. He really does have a heart. Arlene
dianaism
on 2/15/05 11:43 am - Tacoma, WA
Arlene, I'm really praying for you and your esophagus. Get well soon, please. Love Diana
Kimanne B
on 2/16/05 8:59 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Arlene! Wow, I wonder why he didn't put you on that medicine four weeks ago?? Anyway, I'm glad you're doing better... and glad he knows whats going on with you! You're weight loss is tremendous, and I hope the medicine does help you eat a lil' more I'm praying that you will not need another scope and that things will start to smooth out for ya! Keep your chin up! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active