I have MOVED!

redtweter
on 2/15/05 10:30 am - Four Oaks, NC
Hi everyone. I just thought I would drop a quick note to let those of you that got to know me know that I have moved. It was a REALLY fast move and decision to do so. My husband and I have been considering moving to North Carolina to be closer to all our family; we were alone in WA. We put our house on the market and were all ready pre-hired for jobs; we were just waiting for them to do a hiring class. Well, needless to say, last Monday at 6am I got a call saying they are doing a class Monday Feb. 21st and if we are interested we would have to be there by Thursday Feb. 16th at the latest. Monday we went back and forth and finally decided to walk out on faith and move. Our home is STILL for sale and will hopefully sell SOON SOON SOON! We don't have anywhere to live and should arrive tomorrow sometime. We packed our entired 1800 sq ft house and toys (motorcycles) in 48hrs. Yes you read that right 48 hrs. I mean it was insane. I haven't and won't be online for sometime. Right now we are trying to find a room to rent or a cheap temp-housing situation to move into for about 1-2 months, while we go thru training and sell our house so we can buy a new house. Anyhow you all take care. I hope you had a great time on the 13th meeting with each other. Loretta
Most Active