I have a Official Date

Chanise D.
on 2/14/05 4:45 pm - Lakewood, WA
First I would like to say how excited I was to have met with the group Sunday afternoon at the Barnes and Noble. Everyone made me feel so welcomed...Thanks... My official date is March 3rd...YEAH...Hopefully, I pray, I will br OK for school on the 28th of March... Thanks for all the helpful on the supplements and vitamins..I will be ordering my protiens and vitamins in the next week. I plan on surfing a couple sites to get a packing list for the HOSP stay. Thanks to everyone who helped me when I had questions..Thanks to everyone who showed me that thru this site that weight loss is a challenge..PRE and POST OP. I am scared now..making sure my insurance and stuff are in order...But I do look forward to the success the ladies I met with yesterday have had.. Once again Thanks...
karen C.
on 2/14/05 5:14 pm - Kennewick, WA
Congratulations Chanise! I think spring is a lovely time to start this new journey. My surgery is Feb 16th. I can hardly wait. Best wishes to you, Karen
dianaism
on 2/14/05 9:28 pm - Tacoma, WA
I'm excited for you, Chanise (what a pretty name). Let's get together some time with our kids so maybe your little girl's brilliance will rub off on my son - not that he's slow or anything, but he certainly isn't counting to 20 at two years old. Amazaing! It was nice meeting you too. That's one thing the WLS has completely helped me with and that is socializing. I used to be so withdrawn. Not fun at all. Love Diana
ncarter11
on 2/15/05 3:47 am - Edmonds, WA
Yeah!! I am sooo happy for you! I just read your profile. You're a good writer, I feel for and with you. I know that this will be a great turning point for you. In such a short period of time you are going to feel younger, more energetic, livelier and healthier than you have in quite some time. I am happier, Chanise. So many changes for the better - not just the weight. My outlook on life and participation in it is far better than it has been for years. I think it's great that you have retained so much of your unlying endurance and fitness. Many of us do not have that advantage. I think that is going to be a super help to you throughout your recovery and weightloss! You're gonna do great! It was wonderful to meet you. Keep in touch! Hugs, nan
Most Active